Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grand Vitara 3 Inch Lift-Kit

Grand Vitara 3 Inch Lift-Kit

Photobucket


This Kit allows you to add 3 inches in height to your GV but also more travel for a better ride on road while getting you further off road.

Yes I have said it! A better ride!! I have been told time and agian by customers that it works, one customer even used the word "Plush"

So if you want a better ride, more hieght and the secure feeling of not bull dozing the sand next time your off road, Choose the OffroadEventory today...

Kit Contains:
2 x Extreme Struts
2 x ProComp Adjustable Shocks
2 x Front Coils
2 x Eear Coils.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey !
    I was waiting for that! How are the angles (drive shaft)? I heard that only 2" of lift were possible without damaging the drive shaft.
    Where do I get the stuff? How much is it? Do you ship to Austria?

    greetings
    Vassi

    daniliants.v@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete